Monday, February 16, 2009

Cupcakes











Belated VDay Cup Cakes

Currently I am trying to stick to my diet of not eating too much junk, sweets, salt or food in general. However seeing how it was Valentine’s Day this weekend I have been craving Cupcakes and there is no better occasion to eat them than V Day. These are red velvet cakes with white raspberry icing. If anyone has ever seen the show “Semi-Homemade” on the Food Network I love it because that’s exactly what these cakes are. Normally I would whip these babies up from scratch but I didn’t have a lot of time or patience rather so I decided to whip out Ms. Betty Crocker instead. I decided to add a little color to the store bought icing to give these cakes some individuality. They are delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Raspberry Icing!! sounds soo yummy..:) n looks fab too
    Thanks a ton for following me dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look totally out of the world!! its my first time at your blog and uve got a good start here :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Exotic Lady is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at myexotickitchen.blogspot.com.